Wednesday, November 11, 2020

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!!!

First package from home
Okay, let's just say the weeks are getting better. I am adjusting to the amazing missionary life. The people here are amazing, you can feel the love that God has for each one them. 

Tomorrow we have a baptism, I am so excited, his name is Carlos, the Hermanas were teaching him. They found out he didn't live in their area so they referred him to the missionaries in his area, but this last week he moved back into our area because he is dating one of the members so now we get to baptize him. He is full of the light of Christ and has the amazing desire to be baptized. I am so excited!!! 

This week we went over to a members house, Barbra Mopps, and let me tell you she is amazing but her house...no words can describe but I will try. She has the most amazing Christmas decorations all over her house. There are shelves and shelves of Christmas cottages, there is a Christmas tree, all the chairs are covered with something that is green or red, and there are stuffed animals all over with Christmas lights. It made me so happy when I walked in, I felt like home because I love Christmas, but the spirit that you feel in her home is amazing. 

On our p-day we go with our district and play spike ball, and let me tell you I am amazing. Just kidding, I love just having a good time with everyone.
 
This week Wyatt and Anthony came to church and they brought some of their family, it was so amazing. It was stake conference so they were a little confused but we answered all of their questions. But the best part is that they told us they felt really good after going. We told them that this is something that they could feel all of the time. I was so happy for them and can't wait for them to come again
.
We did a lot of teaching this week, and we're busy. A lot of teaching opportunities and let's just say the spirit is amazing and you can feel it.
 
 I am sorry I don't have a lot of time today, it had been a crazy p day. The spiritual thought I am going to share is the first vision. I encourage you to all go read it. But the experience that I had this week helped testify to me that this is where I need to be and help others have this gospel. 

We were over at Wyatt and Anthony's house, we went through the lesson of the Restoration and got to the First Vision, all of the sudden everyone was quiet, and Hermana Schiess started to recite the First Vision. The spirit was so strong. When we finished they turned to us with a look and you know that they felt that too

The spirit testifies to us when we are doing the primary things. Reading our scriptures, praying, and keeping the commandments. When we are searching for an answer we need to be okay with the answer that we receive because it is all different for everyone.

I love you all and hope you all have an amazing week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...