Monday, March 14, 2022

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so blessed for so many things. There is a lot that I have learned and a lot of people I was able to meet and love. But more than anything the relationship I was able to create with my Savior and Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for the time that I have, it has not been easy but something that I am so grateful for. 

One thing that I have come to gain an appreciation for on my mission is my family. What they mean to me and what they have done for me. When I first came out and didn't have that time with them all, and individually, I realized what each of them meant to me and how much I love and care for each of them. Even though they are still crazy, I love them. It made me think a lot about the plan of


salvation and what that means to me in a different way. I am coming out and sacrificing my family and the time I would spend with them so others can be with theirs for eternity, because God has already given that to me. I thought to myself how selfish would that be of me to keep it to myself, and not go out and share that with others. And at that moment I was able to understand what this plan really meant to me. It helped me to know that this is a short time and that I can do it. But what I am going to give and share with others is so so so important I am going to be able to bless their lives. 


During my mission I have also been able to gain and appreciate other things and a few that I want to share with you are: the importance of the SCRIPTURES. I have


come to love mine, I have a desire to read and I don't want to put it down, finding answers and personal revelation. 


The importance of PRAYER! I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on my knees pleading to my Heavenly Father for help with all of my heart. I have holes in my pants from praying. I remember some nights I was praying for an hour or more. This one has changed me and helped me with my relationship with my Savior. I am SO SO SO GRATEFUL for it!!! 

Time of reverence, where I can receive revelation and know what I need to do. The two way communication of listening to my Savior and what He needs to say to me.



The importance of WORKING WITH OTHERS. This is a big one, with companions and missionaries. But also members and leaders, this is something that I will use the rest of my life and because of the time that I have spent here and learning it now it is going to be better and easier in the future. 


TRUSTING, let God prevail! Trusting in him and that He is there, He knows I am still learning but taking Him by the hand and walking with Him is something I do every day. 


TEMPLES have been a bigger part of my mission than I thought they were going to be. I have had MANY opportunities to go to the temple, and blessed with that spirit. It has helped me see that this is something that I

need to do constantly! I love to see the temple, I have been inside, I have felt the spirit I have listened and prayed. I know that is the house of God a place of love and beauty. I prepared myself when I was young, I am grateful this is my sacred duty!!! 


Making my PERSONAL STUDY a priority, I need to get my physical exercise in the morning and this is my spiritual exercise. I can't do my day without it. I will not have the spirit with me. I need JESUS! 


THE SACRAMENT, I think I could really say that and all of you would just know. The importance of renewing the covenants and promises that we have made with our Savior. AMAZING is all that I can say. 


FAITH, I have given it all to my Savior and asked Him to take me as I am and to change and improve me. And he has been able to help me though all of the times good and hard. I never fought Him. I know that there is a reason, I may not know why but there is something. He is there and He is going to help. He is my best friend and my older Brother the one who gave it all for me! And I don't want to disappoint Him, and I won’t. 


NOT QUITTING, I will never give up. I will do it to the end. I have been able to take my challenges head on. With the help of my Savior, my Mission President and his cute wife, other trusted leaders and people, and my family. I couldn't have done it on my own, but I will do it for the Lord. DO IT FOR JESUS! 


I am so grateful for all of the relationships I have been able to make in the mission, there are so many people who have helped me and

been by my side. Relationships I never want to lose. I have had amazing companions, missionary friends, leaders, members and ward families, the people I have been able to teach, and my mission president and his amazing wife. One of the things I have loved the most about Vegas is the people. What they mean to me and how they have helped me feel loved and welcome. They have helped me through the darkest of times and the lightest of times. No words can describe the gratitude I

have for the people in Vegas. My home, my family and my saving graces! 


But the love that I have for my Savior Jesus Christ and the relationship that I have been able to make with Him is what I am most thankful for. He has changed me for the better, making me the person I need to be to help others come unto Christ. He gave His life for each of us and made it possible for me to be with Him again. He made it possible for all of us to repent. Something that I am doing every day, asking for forgiveness, help and to be made new. He suffered in the garden of Gethsemaní; he knows all of the hurt and the pain that we would go through. Emotional, physical and spiritual! And he is the one person who knows and is never going to leave us. He

gave himself to the cross and let this be His will so we can have everything. This cup could not have passed and because He drank of the bitter cup I, you, we, are not alone! We are loved, cared for, and not forgotten. He is there, He knows so don't turn from Him he can help you taking the steps to Him is the first step but as we do that He is carrying us during the hardest times. No words can describe the gratitude I have for my Savior. This has not been easy, it has been so hard but He has been by my side the whole time cheering me on and taking the big steps with me. I am eternally grateful for Him. 


No words can describe how grateful I am for the last 18 months that I have had. If you told me at the beginning of the mission I would have felt this way, and that I would be

so sad when I had to leave I don't know if I would have believed you. But this is the best thing that I have done with my life, it has changed me for the better and that is something I am so grateful for. 

Thank you all so much for the love and support you have shown me, I am grateful I have had this chance to share this with you. I hope you all feel the love that God has for you! 


I love you all and I hope you know the love that I have for my Savior. Please don't ever be afraid to share the good word of God with others. This is the best gospel in the world, share it so others can also partake of the goodness also! 


I love you all, I love this gospel, I love my family and I love my older Brother, my Redeemer, my Savior, the Prince of Peace, my Shepherd, the Creator, and the ultimate sacrifice, JESUS CHRIST! 


In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.























No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...