On September 12th, 2020 we were able to have a family and friends party for Katie up Hobble Creek Canyon and Kelly's Grove. We rented a pavilion and Liana decorated it for a Mexican Themed Fiesta. I had smoked 4 pork shoulder and we had pulled pork sandwiches. Liana prepared many side dishes to go along with the dinner.
Katelyn Jackson received her mission call on July 21, 2020. She was called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in the Nevada Las Vegas Spanish Speaking mission. Katie entered the At-Home Missionary Training Center or CCM on September 16th 2020. This blog will follow Katie throughout her mission and share the experiences she has over her 18 months in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Friday, October 2, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Last One!!!
I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...
-
Oh my goodness I can't believe that it has been another week and now we are on the last week of transfers. Time is a crazy thing and som...
-
Hello everyone, I hope that you are doing amazing and have had a good week! Let me just say it has been such a good week, full of emotions b...
-
First package from home Okay, let's just say the weeks are getting better. I am adjusting to the amazing missionary life. The people her...
No comments:
Post a Comment