Tuesday, February 23, 2021

The Old Folks Home!

Hello everyone. I hope that you are having a great week! The weather is so beautiful and we love just sitting out in the sun while we do our study! We have been able to go outside and throw a football around, P day sports and sports with people that we are teaching are so much fun with the amazing vitamin D and just a good time! 

This week nothing too big has happened, we have had some lessons and did a lot of service! This last Saturday we went and helped a lady in the old folks home throw away some furniture. We went and helped her and all of the sudden we got a bunch of texts from old ladies that they wanted to have us help them move furniture for them. It was so funny. But the best part of it all was they all switched and exchanged furniture! Haha how gross! Well let's just say it was so funny and a lot of fun! One of the old lady's looked at us at the end and asked if we had a large print Book of Mormon she would love it! How amazing is that, a good opportunity to find and teach. We are super excited to get that for her and see where that takes us! 


We were able to teach Penny The Restoration this weekend! It was so awesome we had amazing fellowship and amazing testimonies. But what is so amazing is we all have the sickle, the source of all good and answers right at our fingertips. It is the Book of Mormon! I hope that you are all taking the chance to read and ponder and feast upon the words for yourself! 


I want to share with you guys D&C 18:15-16


15 And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father! 


16 And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me!


I love this scripture so much! The one reason that I love it is because it talks about helping others know of the love that God has for them. It is important to bring others to the knowledge and love of God but it is also important for each and every one of us to come unto him ourselves and bring our one soul unto him! And be converted through him! So remember that this week make sure you are doing things to bring your soul unto him and so you know of the love that God and his son Jesus Christ have for you! 


I love you all and hope that you have an amazing week! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...