Thursday, December 17, 2020

All the Fun Work!!!

HI everyone, I hope you have had a great week and are getting ready for the holiday!!! Whoot whoot we love Christmas!!!

This week has been crazy and busy; we have 4 new people that we are teaching, Gunner is from Iceland and he is living with a friend in the ward. We are going to try to get him baptized at the end of the month. He loves the gospel and knows this is something that is going to bless him in his life. He loves the Holy Ghost and the Plan of Salvation! He is in his 80’s and he is so cute and has an awesome accent and he only reads and writes Icelandic.


Sindy (that is the correct spelling) is living with a member so she is taking care of his child. She has met with the missionaries before and now living with this faithful member has helped her want to be baptized. 

Juan and Jennifer came to church this week, we have taught them a few times. They loved church and have a lot of potential. I can't wait to see this little family baptized. They referred themselves and want a religion that they can do things as a family. THAT IS WHAT THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OFFERS!!! I am super excited for them! 


We have gotten a lot of referrals and the week has been really good. I love my district and all new people, this p day we hike Frenchman mountain. This was a different hike but the same mountain we hiked on Thanksgiving! It was a lot of fun and the view is incredible! You have the city on one side and mountains and Lake Mead on the other side. 


This week I want to share Moroni 10:23 "And Christ truly said unto our fathers: If ye have faith ye can do all things which are expedient unto me." 


Short and sweet and what a powerful saying! Through Christ all things are possible, the hurt and the pain is all made right through Him. 


I love you all and hope that you have a merry Christmas and turn your Christmas towards Christ. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...