Wednesday, December 9, 2020

It is CHRISTMAS TIME!!! I am so excited I love Christmas, and the holiday spirit that it brings to everyone. 

This week has been a good one, we got the chance to set up two Christmas trees this week. One was for Kathy who we are teaching. We got to go over to her house twice because there were so many different decorations and dust. She has so many things in her house that we had to move a lot. But once it was all done it felt so nice and full of Christmas spirit. We then were able to go help Sister Perry just put up her tree so her daughter could decorate it. She is so cute and has so much history! 

I got to make homemade tortillas. And let me say they are the best I have ever had, and they were so much fun to make. A lot of flour everywhere but it is all okay because where is the fun without the mess, right!?!? 
We had quite a few lessons this week, we are trying to help Carlos receive the priesthood. I can't wait for him to be able to bless and pass the Sacrament! Then we have a new family that we are teaching, they live in the middle of no-where and they live in a trailer home, they are a cute little family. They referred to themselves and they had so many good questions! What is so cute is they want to read and come unto Christ as a family. How heartwarming!!! We were able to teach them the Plan of Salvation, they were really interested the whole time. I see 
good things coming for this little family. And it feels good to know that they now understand that they can be with their family forever, how wonderful. 
This week is transfers, I am staying in Sunrise Mountain with Sister Kriger. But Sister Schiess is leaving us and going to train just east of us for her last transfer. It was so much fun to be with her. I learned so much and loved all the laughs and inside jokes. 
Also, quick update I got my staples out of my legs today! The

healing is coming but my legs look way better. I hope that you are all able to read your scriptures, especially this month with Christmas coming at the corner. I have come to love the Book of Mormon so much. It has given me answers that I could not have found anywhere else. One thing I have realized this last week is that when something happens to your testimony, you don't start from the bottom and try to gain your testimony all over again, but that you have a strong testimony already and you are building your testimony even stronger from the point that you are at.

Enos 1:8 " And he said unto me: Because of thy faith in Christ, whom thou hast never seen. And many years pass away before he shall manifest himself in the flesh; wherefore, go to, thy faith hath made thee whole." 
What an amazing scripture, keep growing your faith to make it stronger. Because of faith you are where you are in life today. Because of faith you are safe in a warm house with people who love you. Because of faith you know that you are going to be able to live with your family forever. Never lose that faith, if you do, you can lose all you know. 
I love you all so much hold on to the faith that you have and become stronger through him! Have an amazing week!
LOVE, Hermana Jackson





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...