Wednesday, December 2, 2020

No a TINY TOILET and 13 Staples Later...

Well it has been 5 days since we have talked last, and it has felt like a full week. But let's just say it has been a crazy one!

This week we took Carlos on a church tour. It was so amazing, the spirit was so strong. It was so much fun showing someone a place that I have known and loved my whole life. Crazy the different perspectives you get when you are showing someone something new for the first time. The love you have for it grows. My favorite part was when we went into the nursery room and showed him in there, all of the sudden you here luz his girlfriend say come look at the little toilet all of the sudden you hear Carlos say " Nooo are you kidding, ah cute. No a baby sink!!!" it was so funny and cute. Then we went to the chapel and he got to bare his testimony to us. It was so amazing, the spirit was amazing. There are some good things going to happen for him and I can't wait to see it all happen. 
The next most eventful thing that got me into a little trouble, is that I was a little too determined! Let's just say the people that know me know that you tell me to do something, there is a competition or a task at hand, I will finish it and try to be the fastest one. Let's just say my determination got me into a little trouble this week. We were working out and at the end, there was a little brick wall that starts out low and goes a little higher. I did some box jumps and thought well if I can do these then I am going to go a little higher. Well I was a little hesitant but was going to go for it. Well I didn't make it and hit my legs, tried to catch myself and fell on the ground. I had pants on and saw a little blood, I pulled my pants up and had one little cut on one of my legs and then a huge one on the other leg. We came home and cleaned 
me up and we went to the Insta care closest to us. I got 9 staples in one leg and 4 in the other. I am going to have good scars but, the whole time I could see how God was blessing me. He had blessed me so much with the people and how I was feeling. When they put the staples in the didn't numb me and God blessed me to not hurt as much as it could have. And most of the people whole helped me where awesome, all around even though I was stupid God blessed me still.
 
This week I want to share Jacob 3:1, this scripture I read on Saturday when my accident happened and it has helped me with all that I have been asking for help with it says, " But behold, I, Jacob, would speak 
unto you that are pure in heart. Look unto God with firmness of mind, and pray unto him with exceeding faith, and he will console you in your afflictions, and he will plead your cause, and send down justice upon those who seek your destruction. " 
What an amazing verse of scripture no matter what God is going to be here for us it is just if we put our pride aside and open up.up. Prayer and faith is it just that easy? Yes it is crazy is that. God loves each and everyone of you and will help you fight the trials and the bad. He is the most amazing friend we all have. Please turn to him!
 
I hope you all have the chance to thank God for all you have and get
the opportunity to start light the world. I hope you all have an amazing week, love you all!!!  And it is CHRISTMAS TIME!!! So merry Christmas y'all! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...