Wednesday, February 3, 2021

The Rain

HI everyone, I hope that you have all had a good week! I am hearing it is the super bowl this weekend and I hope that you all have some fun plan to watch or do something fun! (And some good food, haha! )

This week there hasn't been anything eventful! Everyone is starting to come back to church, we are trying to set up a lot of lessons, some service, we also had someone from the church office building who is over all the missions on the west side of the USA come and talk to us! It was super good he came and talked to our mission about things that we are doing good, and also how we can find new people and other things! It was super cool! 


It also had been raining a bunch and some cool weather! This Utah girl over here has been loving the sweater weather! It feels nice to have the earth nice and smell clean. Especially in sin city! haha

I was also able to zoom into my home ward and talk to them on Sunday. Everything that everyone shared about conversion helped me to see it in a new point of view, but also to help me improve and to change! I loved to be able to share my testimony! 


A scripture that I want to share with you this week is D&C 100: 5-8 :

5 Therefore, verily I say unto you, lift up your voices unto this people; speak the thoughts that I shall put into your hearts, and you shall not be confounded before men;


6 For it shall be given you in the very hour, yea, in the very moment, what ye shall say

.

7 But a commandment I give unto you, that ye shall declare whatsoever thing ye declare in my name, in solemnity of heart, in the spirit of meekness, in all things.


8 And I give unto you this promise, that inasmuch as ye do this the Holy Ghost shall be shed forth in bearing record unto all things whatsoever ye shall say.


I love this so much and how it talks about missionary work. The work that we can be doing personally but also for others. Make sure that you are in a place where you can be receiving personal revelation for yourself but also if you are in meat you can receive revelation from God! As we do this we will be able to feel the love that God has for us but also for others. And our testimonies, our love and our kindness will grow and we will be becoming more like our lord and Savior Jesus Christ! 


I love you all and hope that you all have the most amazing week ever! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...