Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Happy Birthday HNA Larson



HI everyone, I hope you are all doing good! Life is a little crazy for me right now. We were able to celebrate Hermana Larson's birthday and had a great day! We visited a lot of members and had a great Wings and fries dinner! 

We also were able to go to a stake activity days activity. It was so much fun we talked about how a bike is like our testimonies and we have to keep them well kept and have a tool box. 


We also had a great lesson with Charlene about the Book of Mormon! It was so good and we gave her a Book of Mormon and introduced it to her, and gave her 3 Nephi 11 to read! She was so excited and was going to do it. She is so cute and so much fun. 


But the biggest news of this week is that I am getting transferred again! Hehe, I am going closer to the city and people call it the heart of Vegas! I am sad to leave but excited to go, a new adventure and more people to meet! 


I love you all so much and encourage you all to go and read the story about the brother of Jared and the stones! Ether 3:4-9


4 And I know, O Lord, that thou hast all power, and can do whatsoever thou wilt for the benefit of man; therefore touch these stones, O Lord, with thy finger, and prepare them that they may shine forth in darkness; and they shall shine forth unto us in the vessels which we have prepared, that we may have light while we shall cross the sea.


5 Behold, O Lord, thou canst do this. We know that thou art able to show forth great power, which looks small unto the understanding of men.

6 And it came to pass that when the brother of Jared had said these words, behold, the Lord stretched forth his hand and touched the stones one by one with his finger. And the veil was taken from off the eyes of the brother of Jared, and he saw the finger of the Lord; and it was as the finger of a man, like unto flesh and blood; and the brother of Jared fell down before the Lord, for he was struck with fear.


7 And the Lord saw that the brother of Jared had fallen to the earth; and the Lord said unto him: Arise, why hast thou fallen?


8 And he saith unto the Lord: I saw the finger of the Lord, and I feared lest he should smite me; for I knew not that the Lord had flesh and blood.


9 And the Lord said unto him: Because of thy faith thou hast seen that I shall take upon me flesh and blood; and never has man come before me with such exceeding faith as thou hast; for were it not so ye could not have seen my finger. Sawest thou more than this?


I love this story so much, the faith is just so unreal! He was willing to show the Lord he was wrong and repent, and then move forward with the loss help! Asking and pleading with the Lord to have strength to do all things, I love this and want this enough to do all I can and come to the Lord with all that I have and ask him for help. And give myself to him! This week I invite you all to find ways to see the Lord's hand in your life! I love you all and hope you have a great week! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

The Last One!!!

I can't believe that this has come to an end, at the beginning I thought this day would never come and now look where I am at. I am so b...