Hello everyone I hope that you have had a good week! It was GENERAL CONFERENCE it was so good, I hope you all loved it as much as I do! It is such a spiritually needed thing and a physical break! And we all gain something out of it! Also 20 NEW TEMPLES! That is crazy, I can't wait for the day that they announce one in Springville UT. Haha one day! I also hope that you all had an amazing Easter week!
I personally think that Easter is up there with Christmas, because of JESUS CHRIST! You could think of it in a sense that Christmas is the beginning of a fresh start and his birth to the end of his life with the Garden of Gethsemane, the Crucifixion, and that He LIVES. And the sacrifice he was willing to make for each and everyone of us! I think it is such a special, great and holy week!
Well this week has been crazy and nothing too eventful.
We were able to go and do some service for a member, it felt so good to take a breather and help someone out with the things that she needed help with.
We had a lesson with Crystal and Andrea, it was a super good lesson. We got to know each other better and have a good lesson. My favorite thing about lessons is the spirit that comes to each lesson. At the end when we read a scripture and it brings a different spirit and I love it so much!
This weekend we were able to go to an older couples house and they were so cute. They made us a nice home cooked meal, but let's say that they tried their best. There was dust and hair everywhere, haha. I have gotten to the point in my mission that I eat what I can and because I know that the Lord will help me from getting sick. But it was so sweet of them to think of us.
But the best thing about this week was General Conference, both on Saturday and Sunday we were able to watch it with all of the missionaries in our stake. We all went into the primary room and took all of the chairs and the couches in the church and took them into the room and watched conference! And let me just say all of the talks were so amazing, they were all that I needed to hear and the spirit was so strong and I was able to be with good people. And my cute mom sent me a cute Easter package so I was able to enjoy that while I watched conference.
If you want a good chapter to read in the Book of Mormon I suggest 3 Nephi 27, 28. I studied it this week and it was amazing. It brought a lot of joy to me and helped me see things differently and helped me share the gospel with others. It is just a good read.
But I want to talk a little bit about Jesus Christ and his resurrection. What an amazing week it has been to be able to remember him and the sacrifice that he was willing to make for each and every one of us. But then on Saturday and Sunday to be able to hear the testimonies of Him from the Prophet and the Apostles! And the kind words that they had to say! I love conferences and listening to the talks so much, it brings such a joy into my life and I am able to share that with others! I love Pres. Russell M. Nelson's talk is the morning session! It was so amazing, I can't wait to be able to go and study it, but I love so much how it talked about faith and our faith in Christ! That it is so vital and the help that he was giving us the 5 steps. I invite you all to go listen to it or read it when it comes out! I know for sure that it is something that is going to bless my and your lives.
I love you all so much and hope that you all have the most amazing week ever, and happy spring break to those who have it!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment